*2010 - 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Wicker Bill Spoiler
The 2010 - 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Wicker Bill!
Please read before purchase:
- A wicker bill is an add on spoiler that is designed to bolt to an existing spoiler on your vehicle using rivnuts.
- This spoiler is designed to mount to the Small OEM trunk lip spoiler that could have come on your Genesis Coupe. The OEM trunk lip spoiler BOLTS to the oem trunk.
- *** PLEASE make sure you have the correct spoiler. There is a trunk lip spoiler that looks close to the OEM lip spoiler. It is the BBM trunk lip spoiler, this spoiler will BREAK the wicker bill. Only 1 spoiler will work with this. ***
- Hyundai part number U8340-2M0P0 (this OEM trunk lip spoiler does bolt through your trunk) Amazon link to the lip spoiler: https://amzn.to/3bfDCLF (NOTE: we also sell the correct lip spoiler in gloss black)
- Each wicker bill is cut to order. We do not cut anything out until the order has been made.
Ntxglow wicker bill spoiler
Bolts with washers
Optional add ons:
Rivet tool (used to install the rivnuts onto your OEM spoiler
Black OEM spoiler that the wicker bill is designed to bolt to
- We can install all rivnuts ensuring that all of the holes are drilled into their designed spot for you. Will be shipped assembled.
Professional installation is highly recommended.
NTXGLOW is NOT responsible for any damages done to your vehicle.
The Wicker Bill is designed for only 1 type of Hyundai Genesis Coupe OEM spoiler.
Does the wicker bill work on any other spoiler?
- NO, we used the OEM lip spoiler because it bolts through the trunk so we can ensure that the spoiler will not come off on the highway or car washes.
Is there a clear or tint center section?
- In development! We are trying to design it now, have a few different ways we can do it just trying to decide what looks best.
Carbon fiber version?
- We can have one layer in carbon fiber for anyone who wants to have it done on special order but we will not be adding it to the site.
Do I have to have the rivnuts, can i just use self taping screws?
- We recommend the rivnuts because they are less likely to pull out of the plastic, allows you to remove the lip multiple times without destroying the plastic, and seals up better than a self tapping screw.