HWSTAR 7 Inch Round LED Headlights 600% Brighter Anti Glare Headlights Compatible with Jeep Wrangler JK JKU TJ LJ Chevy Ford GMC Dodge Mazda Nissan Mack VW etc. DOT Approved H6024 Hi/Low Sealed Beam
- Upgraded Headlights - Super Bright, Best Beam Pattern on the Market - Even Light, No Blind Area and Faint Spots; 10,000 lm/7,000 lm high/low beam; heavy duty: 4.63 lbs/pair; modern look, Plug & Play, IP67 waterproof
- Perfect Beam Pattern: Best Z-shaped cutting line (not just claimed) better than any other 7 inch LED headlight, super bright and even light, no blind area and faint spots, never blinds oncoming drivers , DOT SAE Approved ("DOT SAE MP HL MS-991 12V 22in" can be searched on nhtsa, other dummy dots cannot be searched)
- Stable lighting: Hwstar 7-inch LED headlights use the latest high-quality chips, unique anti-aging circuit, more effective heat dissipation design, ensures the lighting does not dim, making it as bright as new after years
- Compatibility: Hwstar h6024 (also known as 6014) LED Headlights Replacement for # 6014, 6015, 6016, H6024 and Par 56 Headlights
- Lifetime & 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: Any product problem, please feel free to contact HWSTAR via Amazon message center, Notes: Log in your Amazon account > choose "Your Orders" > find the product ID order > click "Contact Seller"
For All Kinds Of 7 Inch LED Headlights, The Small Part Of Vehicles May Have Slightly Smaller Or Shallow Headlight Buckets And Slot Position Shades (Please Check Your Buckets And Our Headlight Size, Your Bucket right and left may be different), you may need to grind a healthy amount of 1 or 2 slot tabs or trim the cubes (I work around 5-20 minutes), it's very easy and worth it
How to choose the headlights?
1. Beam Pattern – The best headlights aren't just the brightest, creating brighter headlights is easy, it's hard to focus the light exactly where you need it, bright uncontrolled light isn't ideal for driving and can create dangerous reflections and blind areas.
2. Stable Illumination: Illumination means effective luminous flux, determined by beam pattern, heat management, quality of internal electronics.
3. Heat Management: It is a critical factor in the performance of LED lights, some LED lights are very bright at first, but emit a weaker beam of light when they get hot.