[Halogen Model] Factory Style Headlight Assembly Compatible With 08-12 Honda Accord Sedan 4-Door, Driver & Passenger Side - Chrome Housing - Amber Corner
About this article
- VEHICLE COMPATIBILITY: These headlights are compatible with 2008-2012 Honda Accord Sedan, only fits 4-door models.
- Best Replacement: Comes with a set of 2 turn signal headlights (driver and passenger), you can replace the old or damaged one to upgrade the vehicle's appearance.
- Extraordinary Quality: It is made of highly durable polycarbonate material to prevent cracking, waterproof sealing to keep driving lighting good, can ensure an extremely long-lasting life in outdoor conditions, including inclement weather.
- Easy Installation: Plug n-Play style, direct bolt-on OE fit and replacement for the OE part, easy to install with no drilling or modification required. Note: bulbs are not included.
- Product Specifications: Bulb Type: Halogen. Beam Type: Reflector. Bulb model: 9005 high beam / 9006 low beam (not included). Signal Light: 7528. Housing Color: Chrome. Lens Color: Clear OEM Part Number: 33150TA0A01 33100TA0A01 parkslink number: HO2502130 HO250 HO250 03130
Auto Dynasty came about more than a decade ago with only one thing in mind, and that was to provide automotive performance solutions to car enthusiasts.
Being car guys ourselves, we understand first-hand on what the community demands and what it thrives on.
Throughout the years, the automotive scenes have been evolving rapidly and so have us.
We have been swiftly adapting to the industry's changes and catering our new products to fit the current market needs.
OE Style Headlight
Dramatically Enhance the Appearance of Your Vehicle
Headlight is a lamp attached to the front of a vehicle to light the road ahead. Headlight performance has steadily improved throughout the automobile age, spurred by the great disparity between daytime and nighttime traffic fatalities. Headlights are one of the most important components of your vehicle; they allow you to see the road in front of you clearly during the night and in any bad weather that may arise. Our headlights upgrade the face of your vehicle with clear style and extreme range.
- Use 9005 High / 9006 Low Beam Bulbs
- Turn Signal: 7528
Open the box and inspect the item. Verify what was received was what you ordered and that the item is free from physical damage or defect.
Remove the original headlights. If you are having difficulty there are most likely hidden fasteners. Review the new headlights to help locate the hidden fastener's locations. Commonly there are two to four fasteners per light. They may be located behind a fender, bumper or grill.
Once the headlight is removed transfer any bulbs or wiring harnesses from the original headlights to the new units. Then plug everything in and test all lights are working correctly.
Unplug the new headlights. Install them in the reverse order the originals were removed. Plug the new headlights back in. And verify they are working correctly.
- 08-12 Honda Accord Sedan