About this article
- Sold in pairs - passenger and driver side (bulbs not included) with black housing. -
- Solid Construction: Rugged cases made from OE-quality materials to ensure exceptional weather and impact resistance, so they'll serve you for years.
- Vehicle: Perfect headlight assembly for 99-02 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2500 / 01-02 Chevy Silverado 1500HD 2500HD 3500HD / 00-06 Chevy Tahoe Suburban 1500 2500. Designed to be an exact replacement for your factory installed bulbs.
- Automatic installation. These bolt-on style spotlights are designed for quick and easy installation. There is no need for modifications, they fit in the factory location.
- Clear Visibility: High quality clear lens giving you better visibility, the replacement bulb set will illuminate the entire road much brighter than dim and yellow bulbs.
-- Product Dimensions: 25.1" x 19.5" x 7" Item Weight: 9.85 lbs -- High Beam: 9005 (not included) - Low Beam: 9006 (not included) Part Number: 1221-0025L/ 1221-0025R 1221-0025L-CAPA/1221-0025R-CAPA OEM: 16526133 / 16526134 16524403 / 16524404 Replacement Link: GM2502187 / GM2503187 GM2502187C / GM2503187C HOLLANDER : 114-02721L / 114-02720R 114-02721L / 114-02720R
-- 2 headlights (1 driver side and 1 passenger side), bulbs are not included. 2 bumper lights (1 driver side and 1 passenger side), bulbs are not included.
- A new pair of headlights can provide up to 50% more illumination than dull, yellowed, sandblasted, cracked or scratched headlights.
DWVO headlight assembly
DWVO Factory Style Headlights are identical to the original unit in every way, same quality and same installation method. And each headlight assembly undergoes strict testing before leaving the factory. All cables are rigorously tested to ensure the light is fully functional, and the housing is sealed with high-quality silicone to prevent any trapped moisture.
- In original box.
- Comes with black housing headlights and bumper lights 4 pcs.
- Bulbs not included. Uses stock bulbs, sockets for Plug and Play installation.
- Professional installation is recommended.
Headlights are essential for driving, and they are part of the safety circle that really helps prevent accidents. As they near the end of their lives, the headlights shine less brightly. If one of your headlights is brighter than the other, it can be quite distracting, and you can expect a less than optimal reflection of road markings and traffic signs. However, our high quality headlights will let all the light through, allowing your headlights to perform as originally manufactured.
Nothing makes a car look older and more poorly maintained than a pair of foggy or yellow headlights. The new clear DWVO headlights will make your car look new again.
- 1999-2002 Silverado 1500 / 2500
- 2001-2002 Silverado 1500HD/2500HD/3500HD
- 2000-2006 Suburban 1500 / 2500
- Tahoe 2000-2006