MOSTPLUS Headlight Assembly Compatible with Chevy Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2500 3500 with Black Housing, Clear Lens, Amber Reflector
- Compatibility: H6054 H5054 H6054LL 69822 6052 6053 with 5" x 7" (also known as 7x6) square headlights. Fits Jeep Wrangler YJ LJ, Jeep Cherokee XJ, Comanche MJ, Sedans, Light SUVs, 89 Chevy K5 Blazer, 93 Gmc Safari, W250 Dodge, C4 Corvette, Kenworth T300 1997-2010, Freightliner FL50 FL60 FL70 1991-1919191-199991- 10 8, Peterbilt 365 367 2008-2020
- Some cars may have a different pin out (low, high, ground) than the lamps shipped from the factory. You just have to rearrange the pins. Locate the H4 9003 relay wiring harness.
- Pure clear polycarbonate shell, high performance reflector provides brighter, sharper, whiter light output, closer to daylight color temperature, dramatically improves light throw distance and overall visibility ,definitely the brightest 5 x 7 inch LED headlights on the market, good and safe to drive
- OT/SE approved, road legal, simple installation, just plug and play, usually only takes about 15 minutes to install the lights. Size: 7.8 (length) x 5.5 (width) x 2.6 (depth). Lumns: 4500lm for high beam/PC, 2800lm for low beam/PC.
- Package includes: 2 x 5" x 7" x 6" Rectangular LED Headlights. (2-4 days shipping time). 30-day money-back guarantee for any reason and 1-year warranty.
Fits 2007-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500 2500HD 3500HD Models Note: For 2500HD/3500HD Models Only, Fits 2007 New Body Style and 2014 Old Body Style Models.
Specs: OEM Style Headlight Assembly with Black Housing, Clear Amber Reflector, High/Low Beam: 9005 +H11 (not included)
Weatherproof Construction: The headlight assembly is made to withstand the most rigorous weather conditions and fully sealed to prevent moisture and dust from entering the housing.
Note: Before you start adjusting the light, be sure to check the alignment of your lights first. Park the vehicle about 10 to 25 feet from the wall with the headlights directed at the wall. Headlight center lines must not be higher than 3.5 feet above the ground.